About Sara Stone
Sara prides herself in building long-term relationships with my clients based on open communication, effective negotiation and trust
Professional Credentials & Affiliations –
- Buyer Specialist
- Member, National Association of REALTORS
- Member, Virginia Association of REALTORS
- Member, Northern Virginia Association of REALTORS
- Originally licensed in 2003, Sara brings that same level of dedication, hard work and uncompromising commitment to her clients in real estate.
Personal / Social
- Prior to beginning her career in real estate, Sara Stone worked in the financial services industry for many years, having served in a variety of roles.
- In recent years, Sara has lived in the suburb of Oak Hill with her husband, two kids and two dogs
- Sara is a native of Fairfax County and knows the area extremely well, having lived in Oak McLean, Arlington, Alexandria and Reston.
- In recent years, Sara has lived in the suburb of Oak Hill with her husband, two kids and two dogs.
- Sara enjoys spending her down time with her family and good friends
- She plays a mean game of volleyball in a competitive women’s volleyball league and she enjoys learning about wine and sharing a glass or two, especially if it’s to celebrate a clients’ new home!
- Facebook link
- Twitter link
Business Philosophy –
- I pride myself in building long-term relationships with my clients based on open communication, effective negotiation and trust.
Why choose Sara Stone?
- Before working with Deb Frank Homes, Sara was a Buyer’s Agent on a successful Loudoun County team and so besides having a great knowledge of the areas of Oak Hill, Vienna, Oakton, Fairfax and other areas in Fairfax County, Sara gained a great knowledge of the neighborhoods in neighboring Loudoun County, both established and new construction, from Ashburn all the way to Purcellville.
- Sara’s clients also appreciate her warm, outgoing personality and her attention to detail
Areas that Sara specializes in:
- Vienna (22180, 22181, 22182)
- Oakton (22124)
- Oak Hill (20171)
- Mclean (22101, 22102)
- Ashburn (20147, 20148)
- Great Falls (22066)
- Herndon (20170)
- Reston (20190, 20191, 20192)
- Purcellville (20132)
- Fairfax County (ALL Zips)
- Loudoun County (ALL Zips)